Tubelight Movie Collection 12 Days Business Worldwide Box Office Income : Directed by Kabir Khan, newly released Bollywood movie Tubelight grossed more than Rs 100 crore box office collection in first week of its release. The Hindi celluloid performed quite well in initial four days of its release and witnessed gradual drop in its over income in the week days. The multi-starrer Indian offering collected Rs 150 crore worldwide business in seven days.
The much awaited Eid release kicked off its box office journey with a whopping business of Rs 21.15 crore income on first day. Starring Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Chinese actress Zhu Zhu in main roles, the Bollywood flick collected Rs 21.17 crore on 2nd day. On following day, the Hindi film experienced surge in the earnings and minted Rs 22.46 crore collection.
After grossing Rs 64.77 crore total income in three days, the Hindi flick registered a business of Rs 19.09 crore on the occasion of Ramadan Eid 2017. The movie performed well in holidays and witnessed drastic drop in the audiences’ response in working days. On Tuesday, the Bollywood offering garnered Rs 12 crore amount as its 5th day box office collection.
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan starrer family entertainer clashed with Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde starrer Duvvada Jagannadham on 23rd June this year. The actor’s film faced severe big competition on Indian box office and the clash with Telugu flick affected its overall performance in south Indian states. The celluloid is expected to collect Rs 120 crore income in 2 weeks.
- 1st Day (Friday) : Rs 21.15 crore
- 2nd Day (Saturday) : Rs 21.17 crore
- 3rd Day (Sunday) : Rs 22.45 crore
- 4th Day (Monday) : Rs 19.09 crore
- 5th Day (Tuesday) : Rs 12 crore
- 6th Day (Wednesday) : Rs 6 crore
- 7th Day (Thursday) : Rs 4 crore (expected)
- Opening Weekend Total Business : Rs 64.77 crore
- 6 Days Overall Earnings : Rs 100.00 crore
- First Week Box Office Collection : Rs 105 crore
- Australia : Rs 1.51 crore
- North America : Rs 6.00 crore
- Germany : Rs 0.17 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.81 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.16 crore
- Malaysia : Rs 0.09 crore
- Worldwide Gross in 7 Days : Rs 150.00 crore