Tubelight Box Office Collection Worldwide Box Office Business Total Income Report Overseas Earnings : Salman Khan’s newly released Hindi film Tubelight had a successful start to its box office journey in domestic arena. The movie registered a business of Rs 93.75 crore in five days. On the occasion of Ramadan Eid 2017, the Hindi offering earned Rs 19.08 crore total amount on Indian box office.
The celluloid minted a whopping income of Rs 21.15 crore on 23 June, the first day of its release. Directed by well-known Indian filmmaker Kabir Khan, the multi-starrer flick bagged Rs 21.17 crore collection on day 2. After receiving a stagnant response from the audiences in two days, the family entertainer witnessed surge in the overall occupancy and pocketed Rs 22.45 crore box office collection on day 3.
On fourth day, the film experienced slight decline in the number of footfalls in cinema halls. Featuring Chinese actress Zhu Zhu and Bollywood actor Sohail Khan in main roles, the Sino-Indian war based celluloid also performed well in the foreign countries. As the lead role player in the film has a huge fan following in overseas, Tubelight earned admirable earnings in international market.
On other hand, latest Telugu film Duvvada Jagannadham too had a great opening in south Indian arena. Starring Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde in leading roles, the power-packed romantic chemistry between bunny and Mohenjo Daro debutante heroine gained immense appraisals from the audiences. The movie earned Rs 26.35 crore box office collection in 3 days.
Both fans as well as makers were expecting the celluloid to gross more collection than Salman Khan’s previous film Sultan. But the box office clash with Allu Arjun’s film seems to have impacted the overall business of Tubelight. The Hindi offering has still a long time to earn good income in coming weeks. Let’s see whether the film manages to enter 100-crore mark in first week of its release.
- 1st Day (Friday) : Rs 21.15 crore
- 2nd Day (Saturday) : Rs 21.17 crore
- 3rd Day (Sunday) : Rs 22.45 crore
- 4th Day (Monday) : Rs 19.09 crore
- 5th Day (Tuesday) : Rs 6.5 crore
- 6th Day (Wednesday) : Rs 4.5 crore
- Opening Weekend Total Business : Rs 64.77 crore
- 4 Days Overall Earnings : Rs 83.86 crore
- 5 Days Total Collection : Rs 93.75 crore
- First Week Box Office Collection : Rs 10104.75 crore
- Australia : Rs 1.51 crore
- North America : Rs 6.00 crore
- Germany : Rs 0.17 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.81 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.16 crore
- Malaysia : Rs 0.09 crore
- Worldwide Gross in 3 Days : Rs 100.69 crore