Half Girlfriend Movie 3 Weeks Worldwide Collection Total Business Box Office Income Report : Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor starrer latest romantic film Half Girlfriend grossed Rs 60.08 crore earning by the end of 17th day of its release. The Hindi flick witnessed low occupancy in the third weekend. Directed by popular filmmaker Mohit Suri, the Bollywood offering is expected to get stagnant response from audiences in third week.
Commencing the box office journey on higher note, the love-story based movie collected Rs 10.27 crore on opening day. Based on the novel written by Chetan Bhagat, the Hindi celluloid amassed Rs 32.04 crore in first weekend. The film continued to get steady response in 1st week and gathered an income of Rs 49.19 crore in seven days.
In second week, the film experienced box office clash with newly released Sachin : A Billion Dreams and reported gradual drop in the business. Mohit Suri’s directorial venture minted Rs 9.52 crore in second week. Thus, the Hindi movie garnered Rs 58.72 crore overall box office collection in 14 days. It succeeded in surpassing the box office earnings of Sachin Tendulkar’s biopic.
Showcasing poor performance in third weekend, Half Girlfriend movie bagged Rs 1.37 crore. The film pocketed Rs 0.42 crore on 15th day, which was Friday. With a little increment in the business, the celluloid collected Rs 0.50 crore on day 16. On Sunday, the film witnessed decline in audiences response as major chunk of the spectators was divulged to India vs Pakistan ICC Champions Trophy match.
- Day 1 (Friday) – Rs 10.27 crore
- Day 2 (Saturday) – Rs 10.63 crore
- Day 3 (Sunday) – Rs11.14 crore
- Day 4 (Monday) – Rs 5.11 crore
- Day 5 (Tuesday) – Rs 4.46 crore
- Day 6 (Wednesday) – Rs 4.02 crore
- Day 7 (Thursday) – Rs 3.56 crore
- Day 8 (Friday) – Rs 1.75 crore
- Day 9 (Saturday) – Rs 2.01 crore
- Day 10 (Sunday) – Rs 2.35 crore
- Day 11 (Monday) – Rs 1 crore
- Day 12 (Tuesday) – Rs 0.90 crore
- Day 13 (Wednesday) – Rs 0.80 crore
- Day 14 (Thursday) – Rs 0.70 crore
- Day 15 (Friday) – Rs 0.42 crore
- Day 16 (Saturday) – Rs 0.50 crore
- Day 17 (Sunday) – Rs 0.47 crore
- Overall Income (Nett) – Rs 60.08 crore
- Total Business (Domestic Gross Approx.) – Rs 82.61 crore
- India – Rs 82.61 crore
- United Arab Emirates – Rs 4.45 crore
- United Kingdom – Rs 1.60 crore
- Australia – Rs 0.41 crore
- New Zealand – Rs 0.34 crore
- Malaysia – Rs 0.01 crore
- North America (USA and Canada) – Rs 2.58 crore
- Rest of the World – Rs 4.16 crore
- Total Worldwide Gross – Rs 96.46 crore