Half Girlfriend Box Office Collection 9 Days Total Income Worldwide Business Report : Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor starrer newly released romantic Hindi movie Half Girlfriend grossed Rs 53 crore in 9 days. Directed by Mohit Suri, the love story based celluloid witnessed drop in the theatre occupancy on 8th day due to box office clash with newly released movie Sachin : A Billion Dreams, which opened into the cinema halls on this Friday (May 26).
Also Baahubali 2 : The Conclusion has a good hold in the several cinema halls and multiplexes across some states in India and not letting the latest films to divulge the audiences. Though Half Girlfriend film had a great commencement to its box office journey in opening weekend, it experienced declination in the response from movie-watchers in theatres.
Witnessing highest occupancy in opening weekend, the Bollywood flick minted Rs 32.04 crore in initial three days of its release. Performing well in the first weekend, the film showcased consistency in its performance in the week days and bagged a revenue of Rs 17.25 crore in remaining four days of the first week. The Hindi offering raked a total income of Rs 49.29 crore in 1st week.
Apart from earning a whopping amount on Indian box office, the Bollywood movie also showcased excellent performance in foreign market and garnered an income of Rs 9.10 crore. The film raked maximum box office amounts in United Arab Emirates and North America. In coming days, the Hindi movie’s performance in expected to remain steady in domestic as well as international market.
- Day 1 (Friday) – Rs 10.27 crore
- Day 2 (Saturday) – Rs 10.63 crore
- Day 3 (Sunday) – Rs11.14 crore
- Day 4 (Monday) – Rs 5.11 crore
- Day 5 (Tuesday) – Rs 4.46 crore
- Day 6 (Wednesday) – Rs 4.02 crore
- Day 7 (Thursday) – Rs 3.56 crore
- Day 8 (Friday) – Rs 1.75 crore
- Day 9 (Saturday) – Rs 2.01 crore
- Day 10 (Sunday) – Rs 3.25 crore (estimated)
- Overall Income (Nett) – Rs 56.25 crore
- Total Business (Domestic Gross Approx.) – Rs 75.32 crore
- India – Rs 70.07 crore
- United Arab Emirates – Rs 3.16 crore
- United Kingdom – Rs 0.90 crore
- Australia – Rs 0.27 crore
- New Zealand – Rs 0.19 crore
- Malaysia – Rs 0.0093 crore
- North America (USA and Canada) – Rs 1.54 crore
- Rest of the World – Rs 3.03 crore
- Total Worldwide Gross – Rs 84.42 crore