Bahubali 2 Movie 2nd / Second Day Collection Saturday Box Office Income on 28th April Business Report : Prabhas, Anushka Shetty and Rana Daggubati starrer newly released Indian movie Baahubal 2 : The Conclusion collected a huge amount on second day of its release. On first day, the film raked a business of Rs 100 crore on Indian box office. The celluloid continued to showcase excellent performance on Saturday and witnessed around 95%-100% occupancy in morning shows.
Releasing on 6500 screens on Friday (27 April), the multilingual cinema reported about 90%-100% occupancy in morning shows. The flick garnered massive attention from movie-watchers in noon shows as well. Witnessing stagnant occupancy in evening and night shows, the Indian offering registered a business of Rs 30 crore (Hindi), Rs 45 crore (Telugu) and Rs 25 crore (Tamil+Kannada+Malayalam).
Also Read : Bahubali 2 Movie 3 Days Business
Alongside grossing a whopping amount in India on opening day, SS Rajamouli’s directorial venture also performed well in the overseas. Hitting 1050 screens in North America (900 screens in USA + 150 screens in Canada), the film recorded a total business of $5.5 million as its 1st day collection in foreign countries. The celluloid bagged an amount of $2.5 million from its previews on Thursday in USA.
- Baahubali 2 Movie Total Box Office Collection in India
Bahubali 2 2nd Day Occupancy in Morning, Noon, Evening Shows
After witnessing a massive nationwide occupancy on opening day, the much awaited Bahubali 2: The Conclusion movie reported increment in the same on second day. Saturday was a jackpot for this latest cinema as it drove immense public attention and witnessed around 97%-100% on its 2nd day of release. The expected figures of occupancy reported by the flick are given below.
- Morning Shows – 97%-100%
- Noon Shows – 95%-99%
- Evening Shows – 98%-100%
- Night Shows – 95%-97%
India’s latest action film Baahubali 2 : The Conclusion has made a big collection at domestic box office in two days. Receiving positive responses and feedback from the audiences and critics, the multilingual offering commenced its journey by pocketing a record-breaking income on its first day. The celluloid collected a total business of Rs 100 crore in the country and garnered an amount of Rs 40.5 crore as its collection in overseas.
Also Read : Bahubali 2 7 days income
- Tamil Nadu – 15 crore
- Andhra Pradesh – 24 crore
- Telangana – 21 crore
- Karnataka – 10 crore
- Kerala – 5 crore
- Rest of India – 25 crore
- UAE (United Arab Emirates) – 14 crore
- Premiere / Paid Previews – Rs. 50.90 crore worldwide (gross)
- Premiere / Paid Previews in India – 21 core
- Premiere / Paid Previews in USA – 7.5 crore
- Opening Day – $3.50 million (Rs 22.40 crore) in US
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 120-125 crore (Telugu Version)
- Southern States (Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala) – 85-90 crore (All Versions)
- Dharma Productions – 75-80 crore (Hindi version)
- USA Rights – 35-40 crores for (All Versions)
- Rest of the World – 15-20 crores (Hindi + Tamil + Telugu)
- Tamil + Telugu Versions Satellite Rights – 110 crores
- Hindi Version Satellite Rights – 55 crores
- Several Other Multiple Deals – Rs 500 crores.
- Music (All Versions) – Rs 25-30 crore
- Theatrical Rights (Telugu Language) – Rs 130 crore
- Theatrical rights (Hindi Versions) – Rs 65 crore
- Theatrical Rights (Kerala) – Rs 8 crore
- Theatrical Rights (Karnataka) – Rs 45 crore
- Satellite Sales (Hindi Versions) – Rs 50 crore
- Satellite Sales (Tamil +Telugu+ Malayalam) – Rs 25-30 crore
Also Read : Bahubali 2 5 days income
Bahubali 2 2nd / Second Day Box Office Collection (Early Estimates)
After having a grand opening on Indian box office, the multi-starrer action film Bahubali 2 is set to showcase growth in its business on second day. The celluloid is expected break its first day record by surpassing the box office amount raked on Friday. Rajammouli’s directorial offering is expected to collect a total amount of Rs 150 crore as its 2nd day overall income.
- Tamil Nadu – 17 crore
- Andhra Pradesh – 25 crore
- Telangana – 23 crore
- Karnataka – 13 crore
- Kerala – 7.5 crore
- Rest of India – 30 crore
- Total Domestic Gross – 115 crore
- USA – $6.5 million
- Canada – $5.5 million
- Worldwide Business – 150 crore
Also See : Bahubali 2 3rd day collection