Baadshaho 23 Days Collection Total Box Office Report Worldwide Business Overseas Income Day Wise Earnings : 23rd day collection of ‘Baadshaho’ is expected to be Rs 0.0005 crore. Ajay Devgn starrer latest Bollywood movie witnessed slight increase in the audiences’ response on Sunday. Releasing on 3242 screens in the world, the Hindi flick reported consistent decline in the earnings as it entered week days. The celluloid is expected to gain steady response in 2nd week.
In the morning shows, the action thriller offering witnessed about 1-1.5% occupancy. The same varied in noon, evening and night shows. Clash with other cinemas on same release date slightly affected the total box office collection of ‘Baadshaho’ in opening week. Though the film didn’t gain huge response in south India, it received a good response in central and northern part of the nation.
Curbing mixed reviews from the critics and spectators, Milan Lutharia’s directorial project failed to attract a big number of audiences in foreign countries. Witnessing a moderate occupancy in overseas, the Hindi offering recorded decent box office figures in the international market. Producers are still expecting progress in the film’s performance across the globe.
Experiencing comparatively less impact of the adjacently released Hindi movie ‘Shubh Mangal Savdhan’, the action drama commenced its box office journey with Rs 12.03 crore opening day income. However, the film reported an unexpected surge in the earnings on following day and collected Rs 15.60 crore on day 2. Grossing 43.30 crore overall amount in three days, the celluloid acquired good position in the list of highest grossing movies of 2017.
- Friday (1st September) : Rs 12.03 crore
- Saturday (2nd September) : Rs 15.60 crore
- Sunday (3rd September) : Rs 15.10 crore
- Monday (4th September) : Rs 6.82 crore
- Tuesday (5th September) : Rs 6.15 crore
- Wednesday (6th September) : Rs 4.30 crore
- Thursday (7th September) : Rs 3.60 crore
- Friday (8th September) : Rs 2.10 crore
- Saturday (9th September) : Rs 2.60 crore
- Sunday (10th September) : Rs 3.00 crore
- 10 Days Business : Rs 73.32 crore
- Baadshaho Budget : Rs 80 crore
- Production Cost : Rs 65 crore
- Printing and Advertising Cost : Rs 15 crore
- North America (USA and Canada) – Rs 2.89 crore
- Australia – Rs 0.71 crore
- New Zealand – Rs 0.61 crore
- United Arab Emirates / G.C.C. – Rs 8.56 crore
- United Kingdom – Rs 1.14 crore
- Malaysia – Rs 0.11 crore
- Rest of the World – Rs 0.42 crore
- Total Worldwide Gross – Rs 116.27 crore